Technical Committee Tracker
The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
This page tracks the various governance changes being proposed and the various initiatives the Technical Committee is pursuing.
Status last updated: January 26th, 2018
Here are the currently-proposed options:
- Add Cold upgrades capabilities  (masayuki)
- Remove mox  (smcginnis, chandankumar)
- Ensure pagination links  (mordred)
- Storyboard Migration  (diablo_rojo)
- Enable mutable configuration  (gcb)
An evolution of the process for tracking goals was also proposed:
- update the goal process to use storyboard for tracking 
- Status: Majority reached, to be approved on Tuesday unless new objections are posted.
- Qinling: Function as a Service in OpenStack 
- Status: Majority reached, but good comments on the review that are worth exploring a bit more.
- Clarify testing for interop programs  (mugsie)
- Status: Options still being discussed, no clear consensus yet
- See cmurphy's write-up at http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-January/126146.html