Talk:CNBB Securities Comany Overview
[lblanchard 7-29-2014] Thanks for taking the time to write these draft personas up! I have a few comments that I was hoping we could address for the final versions. I'll add some overall comments here and then additional comments specific to each persona on the personas pages...
1) I feel like by all of these personas focused on one company (CNBB Securities), we are missing out on the range of data we got from the interviews with folks at small, medium, and large companies. Would it be possible to have a range within the three personas?
2) We are missing the data we captured around some companies wanting to stay up to date with the latest and greatest releases of OpenStack and some hanging back on “stable” versions. Can we capture this somehow?
3) There are companies who are using OpenStack in production and I think we need to represent a user who works in one of those companies. It doesn’t necessarily have to be the IT Director, but I don’t think we are doing all of the early adopters justice in this case. We should be highlighting the things that work well and why they use OpenStack today so that as we design we can keep these things in mind as we evolve and keep adding features.
[jacalcat 8/3/2014] Thanks for your feedback.
Here are responses:
1) This company represents one set of personas, and I would expect each of the personas we fleshed out to have a company (or maybe organization is better since we would also want to include research and educational organizations like Universities). Thuy and I were planning to make templates for the other ones following the same format and review with the team.
2) That would be the company that Ben Schofield works for. We should give it a name and select an industry that makes sense. Maybe it could be a different kind of bank and there is some key difference that would contrast it with CNBB Securities? Or maybe another kind of company that leaps into new technologies?
3) Absolutely. I think the same answer for #2 applies.