Revision as of 07:10, 25 November 2014 by Hareeshpc (Created page with " = Action Items = * design/code review process ** https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:stackforge/tacker-specs,n,z The discussion was moved to gerrit system s...")
- design/code review process
- https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:stackforge/tacker-specs,n,z The discussion was moved to gerrit system since the repos at stackforge have been created. Previously the discussion can be seen at google-doc. https://docs.google.com/document/d/10v818QsHWw5lSpiCMfh908PAvVzkw7_ZUL0cgDiH3Vk/edit?usp=sharing
- code/atch review
- API/data model design https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ServiceVM/api-datamodel
- terminology conversion https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ServiceVM/terminology
- incubation process
- review incubation page https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ServiceVM/Incubation
- produce working code base, then apply the incubation process
- Do we have enough developer to contribute?
- Do we have enough user/use case? How about NFV use case?
- Nuetron enhancement(blueprint/spec review, impelementatoin) neutron port attribute use case/requirement: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ServiceVM/neutron-port-attributes
- Neutron/Nova/oslo.messaging related stuff https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ServiceVM/neutron-and-other-project-items
- disable security groups: One thing that I am not sure if it has been discussed is, for L2 agent that supports security groups, such as ovs, some port filters are automatically enabled. Usually this is not what service VM wants. The port-security extension could be used to solve that issue, but it should be confirmed.(raised by Gary Duan)