- Sprint will happen for 2 days: Thursday and Friday January 30-31 (just before FOSDEM).
- We should start at 9:00am and end at 6:00pm (office space is available from 8:30am to 6:30pm).
- We'll meet in a meeting room sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation in the Multiburo office rental space
- Address: Tour Louise, Avenue Louise 149, Brussels
- Tel: +32(0)2 535 75 11
- Public transportation: Tram 93/94 just in front of office space (Defacqz station), Tram 81/83 and Bus 54 at 150m (Bailli station), Metro at 900m (Louise station)
- There will be coffee in the room (a Nespresso machine should sit there all day).
- As a backup location, in case the Multiburo deal falls out, HP offered to host us in their Diegem offices near Brussels Airport.
- Most people are expected to book hotels near the meeting space in this area: http://goo.gl/maps/UD5nc
- We'll use public transportation in Brussels, so consider buying a rechargeable MOBIB Basic card with 10+2 journeys on it (should be 17 €), or a disposable JUMP 10 journeys magnetic card (13.50 €)
- FOSDEM happens 10:30am-7pm on Saturday, 9am-6pm on Sunday. No registration necessary. Lots of people. Messy buildings. No marketing talks. No sponsored talks. You love it or hate it.
- Friday starting at 6pm (and finishing laaate) there is the famous FOSDEM Beer Event. Warning quote: "Unlike some other beers, Belgian beer is not just coloured water".
(Please add your arrival/departure times)
- Cody Somerville
- Colette Alexander
- Ilya Shakhat
- arrives Wed 4pm, departs Sun 10am
- Jaromir Coufal
- Jim Blair
- Michael Krotscheck
- Monty Taylor
- Nikita Konovalov (visa pending)
- Ruslan Kamaldinov (ruhe on irc) (visa pending)
- Sergey Lukjanov (visa pending)
- Thierry Carrez
- Arrives Wed 5pm, Departs Sunday 5pm (train)
The goal of the sprint is to get to know each other and discuss/define the fundamentals of Storyboard, so that we can then proceed on delivering a first version dogfoodable by the infra team (and/or more) with continuous delivery from that point on.
- Features: high-level concepts, customers: start from ttx's needs (launchpad equivalent) and see if we can do to serve more people's need
- Thierry, Colette, Sergey
- Code: technical details, base architecture, technology choices, UI choices: make hard calls on what we should use, start coding it
- Michael, Ilya
- Infrastructure: CI/CD, integrate with openstack infra to achieve CI/CD in record time
- Jim, Ruslan