Stewardship Working Group
It was the stated intent in establishing this working group that the community would benefit from establishing a small group to review the leadership, communication, and decision making processes of the TC and OpenStack projects as a whole, and propose a set of improvements based on the the concepts of "Servant Leadership" and "Stewardship". The SWG will be responsible for producing actionable recommendations and improvements that the TC can then consider for adoption and roll out to the OpenStack community. Anyone interested in leadership, stewardship, and OpenStack is welcome to join the working group. The SWG is an advisory body. Final decisions about any changes proposed by the SWG will be made by the TC.
How to play
Join us on the #openstack-swg channel on Freenode.
Build a vision for the TC
- Colette Alexander (gothicmindfood)
- Create a two-year vision for the Technical Committee (based on Zingerman's visioning framework) to help drive decisions
- Current state
- Draft vision was built in an in-person workshop in Boston, then refined and posted for comments at .
- Next steps
- Collect feedback and brainstorm needed modifications until the Boston summit
- Post second draft shortly after