Difference between revisions of "StarlingX/TestCaseDocument"
(Created page with "== Tests for StarlingX == All test for the project are welcome. If you are developing a new feature, it's your responsibility to also contribute with the test for the CI an...")
Revision as of 02:53, 3 February 2019
Tests for StarlingX
All test for the project are welcome.
If you are developing a new feature, it's your responsibility to also contribute with the test for the CI and the functional test of your code.
For instructions on how to submit your test for the CI process, go here.
For [manual] functional tests, please use the template shown below, in rst format.
StarlingX Test Case
- Test Case ID: <Test Case ID from Test Management Tool>
- Test Case Title: <Title should be descriptive of what this test case is doing>
- Creation Date: <Date the test case was created>
- Created by: <Name of the person writing the test case – Name of the Company>
- Last Updated Date: <Date the last update was made to this test case – If Applicable>
- Last Updated by: <Name of the person making the update – If Applicable>
- Introduction Release: <Release Number>
- Domain: <Domain Name>
- Sub-Domain: <Sub-domain Name – If Applicable>
- Feature: <Feature Number – Feature Name>
- Automation Flag: <Should this test case be automated>
- Automation Requirement: <Automation Requirements>
- Regression Flag: <Should this test case be added in Regression Suite>
- Priority: <Test Case Priority>
- Description: <Brief description of the goal of this test case>
<What is the expected result>