StarlingX Security Sub-project
- Project Lead: Ken Young <Ken.Young@windriver.com>
- Technical Lead: Ken Young <Ken.Young@windriver.com>
- Contributors: Cindy Xie <email@example.com>; Hai Tao Wang <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Martin Chen <email@example.com>; An Ran <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Hernandez Gonzalez, Fernando <email@example.com>
How to report security issues to Starling X
If you think you’ve identified a vulnerability, please work with us to rectify and disclose the issue responsibly. By default, Starling X considers all issues private until they have been triaged by the Starling X Vulnerability Management Team. Please send an E-mail message to one or more of the Team’s members:
- Ken Young <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Bruce Jones <email@example.com>
- Cindy Xie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Brent Rowsell <Brent.Rowsell@windriver.com>
Team Objective / Priorities
- Responsible for all work items related StarlingX security
- Short Term Priorities (2018)
- Long Term Priorities (2019)
All story board stories and launchpad bugs created for this team should use the tag "stx.security".
Team Work Items
- Story Board
- Launchpad Bugs
- Evaluate this report and create Stories to address it (if needed).
- Address issues raised in the Intel internal SAFE review
- Capture status - what's the cadence? weekly?