Revision as of 22:49, 18 July 2018 by Bruce.e.jones (Created page with "=== Project Priorities === The following is an ordered list of our priorities from highest to lowest for the next six months. # Build stability & mirror cache / improvements...")
The following is an ordered list of our priorities from highest to lowest for the next six months.
- Build stability & mirror cache / improvements
- Basic processes & infrastructure e.g. CI/CD, Test/Validation, Releases, Dev, Bug handling, Security, Devstack, Zuul tests, unit tests, etc….
- Documentation e.g. project map, how to contribute, how to build/install, how to run, how to debug, ….
- Distro management - build, updates, automation, etc... How do we manage the package content? When / how do we upgrade to newer versions?
- Disposition of StarlingX staging
- Project decoupling
- KPI establishment, test automation and on-going improvements
- Reduce patch backlog - openstack and non-openstack
- Container support
- Kubernetes integration
- Containerized OpenStack services
- Support for containerized workloads
- StarlingX Edge initiatives
- Telemetry enhancements (collectd and gnocchi integration)
- PTP support
- Networking features (containerized VNFs, ONAP integration, TSN, …)
- Intel-specific features: SGX, EPID, integrations with Intel platforms and software
- Python 3 readiness
- Operating System independence