Welcome to the MultiOS sub-project!
- Project Lead: TBD. Candidates are: Bruce Jones <email@example.com>
- Technical Lead : TBD. Candidates are: Brent Rowsell, Saul Wold
- Contributors: TBD...
Our goals for this sub-project are:
- Enable StarlingX to be built on and run on multiple host operating systems
- Our initial target operating systems are CentOS (currently supported), Clear Linux and Ubuntu
- Enable StarlingX to provide software management services for multiple package file formats
- This requires building abstraction layers in the StarlingX Flock to allow package management to be defined per-OS (or per package manager)
- All Storyboard stories created for this team should use the tag "stx.multios" and the prefix [MultiOS].
- The work items for this team can be found in Storyboard here.
- The bugs open against the project can be found in TBD