Distro Non-Openstack Sub-project
- Project Lead: Cindy Xie <email@example.com>
- Technical Lead: Saul Wold <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Brent Rowsell <Brent.Rowsell@windriver.com>
- Contributors: Austin Sun <email@example.com>; Yi Wang <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Shuicheng Lin <email@example.com>; Yan Chen <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Ghada Khalil <email@example.com>; Jim Somerville <Jim.Somerville@windriver.com>
Team Objective / Priorities
- Responsible for developing features and addressing bugs related to StarlingX fault management
- Short Term Priorities (2018)
- Long Term Priorities (2019)
Story Board Tags
All story board stories created for this team should use the tag "stx.distro.other".
Team Work Items
- Upstreaming Work Items
- The Etherpad that contains a previous version of the Story list (now mostly obsolete) is here.
- 'Ensure all branding, UI and logos say "StarlingX" (waiting on art assets ETA end of July)
- TBD: Should updating to CentOS 7.5 and updating qemy/libvirt be tracked in the Distro project or in their own projects? [Ghada: I believe we agreed this will be tracked by the Distro Non-Openstack team]
- Upstream patch submission for other (non-Openstack) projects (ToDo: split up into sub-sub projects) https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/worklist/358
- Capture status - what's the cadence? weekly?