Limitations for a containers configuration as of Feb 28/2019:
1. Containers may hang after several hours or days running, in particular rabbit container, due to kernel jbd thread hanging.
- Tracked by https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1815541 and https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1814595 - As of 2019-03-11, a workaround was submitted to avoid this issue: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/642170/
2. Autonomous reboots of controller are not yet fully supported. Containers may hang while the controller is rebooting. They likely will recover after the controller recovers. Manual recovery may be required.
- For AIO-DX, if the controller with mariadb pod is rebooted, containers will be down until the controller recovers. - If the controller dies and does not recover then the containers will not recover. - This is currently working to address this via SB https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2004712
3. IPv6 networking is not yet supported.
4. HTTPS configurations are not yet supported.
5. Distributed Cloud and Regions configurations are not yet supported.
6. Neutron routers/dhcp networks do not move on a lock/unlock for AIO-DX or lock/unlock of compute host -- likely means networking down until host recovers or routers/dhcp networks moved manually.
- As of 2019-03-23, routers will move automatically on a lock/unlock, the l3-agent-router commands will not be needed.
- As of 2019-04-05, networks will move automatically on a lock/unlock, the dhcp-agent-network commands will not be needed.
neutron l3-agent-router-remove [-h] L3_AGENT ROUTER neutron l3-agent-router-add [-h] L3_AGENT ROUTER neutron dhcp-agent-network-add [-h] DHCP_AGENT NETWORK neutron dhcp-agent-network-remove [-h] DHCP_AGENT NETWORK