Difference between revisions of "StarlingX/CodeSubmissionGuidelines"
(Created page with "= StarlingX Code Submission Guidelines = * Use Gerrit for StarlingX code reviews * Add the core reviewers for the affected sub-project to the review ** The core reviewers are...")
Revision as of 21:18, 27 August 2018
StarlingX Code Submission Guidelines
- Use Gerrit for StarlingX code reviews
- Add the core reviewers for the affected sub-project to the review
- The core reviewers are listed on each sub-project wiki pages. The list of sub-projects is available here
- All code changes must be pushed to master first and then cherry-picked to the appropriate release branch as needed
- Exception: Feature branches used during development
- Link your code change to a StoryBoard Story or Launchpad Bug
- For traceability, always link your code change to a story or bug. Gerrit will update the status of the story/bug automatically once the code is merged.
- Linking to StoryBoard Stories: Specify the story and task ID in the commit message as follows:
Story: $story_id Task: $task_id
- Linking to Launchpad Bugs: Specify the Bug ID in the commit message as follows: