Review Workflow Tips
- git review - The same tool we use for submitting patches for review has some options that assist with the review process. See the git-review man page for more details.
- ReviewDay - A dashboard that prioritizes reviews based on blueprint/bug priority and automated test results
- next-review - A command line to help you choose the next review to do, primarily based on its age while automatically skipping what you have already reviewed.
- Import Changes - A prioritized list of reviews built in to gerrit.
You can create a query that shows you the reviews across multiple projects and branches at the same time. For example:
More useful queries: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-September/015705.html
- Learn gerrit's keyboard shortcuts
- Take a look at review stats here.