Difference between revisions of "ReleaseNotes/2012.2.3"
(→Resolved Security Issues)
m (added to Releases)
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Latest revision as of 00:25, 23 September 2014
Release Notes, 2012.2.3
The 2012.2.3 release is a Folsom bugfix update for Nova, Glance, Cinder, Quantum, Keystone and Horizon.
The bugfixes contained in this release were backported from the development branches into a stable branch. The release is intended to be a relatively risk free update with no intentional regressions or API changes.
- Because of a serious issue with Nova image cache management on shared storage, the image cache manager is now disabled by default. In cases where shared storage isn't in use, it can be re-enabled by setting
image_cache_manager_interval = 40in
- The 2.1 version of python-quantumclient is required if Nova is configured to use Quantum networking. See this review.
Resolved Security Issues
In total, 51 launchpad bugs are fixed by this update.
- List of Nova bugs fixed in the 2012.2.3 release
- List of Glance bugs fixed in the 2012.2.3 release
- List of Cinder bugs fixed in the 2012.2.3 release
- List of Quantum bugs fixed in the 2012.2.3 release
- List of Keystone bugs fixed in the 2012.2.3 release
- List of Horizon bugs fixed in the 2012.2.3 release
Known Issues and Limitations