Revision as of 18:41, 17 October 2014 by Amit Gandhi (Created page with " Based on Incubation Template: [https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Incubation_Request] * '''Project codename''' * '''Trademarks''' (Does this project name, codename o...")
Based on Incubation Template: 
- Project codename
- Trademarks (Does this project name, codename or contents use any trademarks, and if so, who owns them? List the codenames or other marks for which a trademark search should occur.)
- Summary (one sentence abstract of the project)
- Parent Program name and PTL
- Mission statement (if the project is part of a new OpenStack program)
- Detailed Description (what is the purpose of the project and vision for it? describe the relevance of the project to other OpenStack projects and the OpenStack mission to provide a ubiquitous cloud computing platform)
- Basic roadmap for the project
- Location of project source code
- Programming language, required technology dependencies
- Is project currently open sourced? What license?
- Level of maturity of software and team
- Project developers qualifications
- Infrastructure requirements (testing, etc)
- Have all current contributors agreed to the OpenStack CLA?