Organisers: Dina Belova <email@example.com>
A regular working group focused on defining the performance testing and benchmarking methodologies for OpenStack clouds on various scale, its performance testing and helping drive found solutions within OpenStack libraries and projects.
Technically our team is part of Large Deployment Team and we try to help each other with the issues finding and fixing.
- [done] fix OSprofiler to use recent Ceilometer version - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/245130/
- [moved to Newton] add drivers support to OSprofiler - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/247005/
- add OSprofiler support to OpenStack services
- [first results collected] Keystone profiling / performance testing
- [done] launch performance-docs http://docs.openstack.org/developer/performance-docs/#
- [done] publish test plans to performance-docs
- [done] run (part of) published test plans against Intel/Mirantis and Huawei lab and publish the results
How to Join
- Join #openstack-performance IRC Freenode channel and share your experience
- Take part in our weekly meetings, suggest your agenda items and take part in current discussions
- Email Dina Belova firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions, questions, etc.
- Write the emails to the openstack-operators mailing list with [Performance] subject prefix