PTL Elections Spring 2013
- Mar 2 - 7: Open candidacy to PTL positions
- Mar 8 - 14: PTL elections
All seats are elected for 6 months.
- Nova PTL (one position)
- Swift PTL (one position)
- Glance PTL (one position)
- Horizon PTL (one position)
- Keystone PTL (one position)
- Quantum PTL (one position)
- Cinder PTL (one position)
- Oslo PTL (one position)
- Ceilometer PTL (one position)
- Heat PTL (one position)
The electorate for a given project PTL election are the Foundation individual members that are also committers for said project over the Folsom-Grizzly timeframe, up to 23:59 PST on February 28, 2013.
Any member of an election electorate can propose his candidacy for the same election. No nomination is required. They do so by sending an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing-list, which the subject: "PROJECT PTL candidacy" (for example for Glance: "Glance PTL candidacy"). The email can include a description of the candidate platform. The candidacy is then confirmed by one of the election officials, after verification of the electorate status of the candidate.
Confirmed candidates for Spring 2013 PTL Elections: