- Station 26 Brewing Co - just around the block from the PTG hotel. Great beer, different food truck every day of the week: Sunday: Turn-In BBQ, Monday: Tacos el Huequito, Tuesday: Roaming Bull Brasserie, Wednesday: King of Wings, Thursday: Farm to Truck, Friday: Meatball.
- Stanley Marketplace - a community of 50+ independently owned Colorado businesses collectively offering a place for you to eat, drink, shop, exercise, play, work, and more (8min car ride from hotel: https://goo.gl/maps/xaFD9igPWJn)
- The Hottest Restaurants in Denver Right Now, August 2017: https://denver.eater.com/maps/best-new-denver-restaurants-heatmap
Things to see/do in Denver
- 16th Street Mall
- Thesbians - Denver Civic Arts Center is one of the best!
- Elitches amusement park
Further afield in Colorado
- Red Rocks Amphitheater <-- Couple hours away in Colorado Springs.
- Should be a lovely time of year for hiking, for anyone interested in hiking in Estes Park (high altitude), please feel free to #afterstack here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/post-ptg-hike-colorado