Operators Tools and Monitoring
Ops Tools and Monitoring Team
Moderators: Joseph Bajin
A team to help bring tools and monitoring information to Operators who run and manage OpenStack clouds.
- Induct and coordinate volunteers to achieve the objectives of the team.
- Continuously assess tools and monitoring processes.
- Bring together Operators to gather new methods to share with the technology.
How To Join
- Put your name above, subscribe to the OpenStack Ops Mailing List and participate in threads that have [Tools/Monitoring] in the subject line,
Ops Tags team meets approximately monthly on IRC, in addition to meetings at the summits and at mid-cycle ops events.
- Meetings are every second Wednesday at 1900 UTC in #openstack-meeting-4 on freenode (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150702T1900 )
Previous meeting notes:
- Meeting logs can be found here http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/operators_ops_tools_monitoring/