Octavia/Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Revisit some basic features of LBaaS Object model and API:
- Should 'loadbalancer' be the only root object
- Get consensus on whether we allow child objects to be shared
- Should we allow sharing of pools by L7 policies within a single Listener parent?
- Get consensus on initial project direction implementation detail: One haproxy instance per loadbalancer, vs one haproxy instance per listener?
- Volunteers to run benchmarks?
- Decide what else needs changed in v0.5 design before it can be approved and implementation work started: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/113458/
- Discuss action items for team members for next week / coming weeks
- Discuss future of Octavia in light of Neutron-incubator project proposal.
- Discuss operator networking requirements (carryover from last week)
- Discuss v0.5 component design proposal: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/113458/
- Discuss timeline on moving these meetings to IRC.
- Discuss Octavia constitution and project direction documents currently under gerrit review:
- Discuss reviews of design proposals currently under gerrit review:
- Discuss operator network topology requirements based on data currently being collected by HP, Rackspace and Blue Box. (Other operators are certainly welcome to collect and share their data as well! I'm looking at you, Ebay. ;) )