Difference between revisions of "Octavia"
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
Revision as of 22:24, 6 September 2017
Octavia is an operator-grade open source scalable load balancer. Octavia is currently under development.
|Blueprints and Bugs||https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project_group/70|
|Gerrit reviews||All: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/openstack/octavia+status:open,n,z|
- OpenStack Ansible for Octavia
- OpenStack Barbican
- OpenStack Heat support for Octavia
- OpenStack Kolla for Octavia
- OpenStack Oslo TaskFlow
- OpenStack puppet for Octavia
- OpenStack TripleO for Octavia
- IRC: #openstack-lbaas
- Longer discussions of topics should generally happen via the openstack-dev mailing list, with the subject header "[Octavia]"
- Weekly Meeting: 17:00 UTC on Wednesdays in #openstack-meeting on the Freenode IRC network.
- Octavia/Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Octavia/Meeting Minutes
- Liberty Midcycle Planning