Difference between revisions of "Obsolete:NeutronPackages"
m (Fifieldt moved page NeutronPackages to Obsolete:NeutronPackages: page is outdated - info from 2011)
Latest revision as of 15:43, 30 September 2013
This page is intended to simplify finding binary packages for Quantum for your distribution of choice.
Security Note: Anyone can add a link to this page, and the linked sites are not necessarily endorsed by the Quantum Project. You need to make your own decision about trusting the source of any packages you download.
- Debian: http://packages.qa.debian.org/q/quantum.html Essex-1 version is already included in Debian Unstable. Debian Experimental has "weekly" packages using last commits to quantum git repository. For info in installing experimental packages: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianExperimental
- Fedora 16: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/openstack-quantum-2011.3-1.fc16 (diablo version)
- Ubuntu: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/quantum/+index
- Ubuntu: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/python-quantumclient/+index
- openSUSE (12.2)/SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES11 SP2): Quantum
- openSUSE (12.2)/SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES11 SP2): Quantumclient
Don't see your distribution or version? Contact the distro with a request to package OpenStack + Quantum. They can send email to the main OpenStack list if they have questions about how to best package OpenStack.