This page is for tracking things that we should be doing in the code before or after each release.
- Merge latest translations
- Bump rpc major versions. See RpcMajorVersionUpdates
- If products drop out of support, or have stopped being tested, we should ensure we warn users, so we have the option to remove them in the following release, if needed.
- Ideally add the RPC version alias just before opening the next release
- Add a reno 'prelude' section describing the most important changes in the release
- Add database migration placeholders to allow backportable DB migrations
- Drop old rpc compat code. See RpcMajorVersionUpdates
- Update version aliases for rpc outbound version control