When bugs/patches are ready for review they should go here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-nova-priorities-tracking
Owned by Ironic team
- (MEDIUM) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1385468 Patch updated: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/130877/. jlvillal to own. 26-May-2015
- (LOW) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1326639 Needs to be verified. mrda to reverify. 28-May-2015
- (LOW) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1336937 mrda to fix 28-May-2015
Owned by Ironic team, but Unassigned
- (LOW) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1289048 Rearchitecting/scaling issue. Ironic team to consider refactoring ("Unassigned"). 28-May-2015
- (LOW) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1297871 No consensus on whether Gb/Mb is better. Needs investigation ("Unassigned"). 28-May-2015
- (LOW) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1311401 Needs reconfirmation ("Unassigned") 28-May-2015
- (WISHLIST) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1328939 Nice to have, but no-one's working on it ("Unassigned") 28-May-2015
- (MEDIUM) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1430616 Fix proposed but zero reviews. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/173681/ 12-May-2015
- (MEDIUM) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1447249 12-May-2015
- (MEDIUM) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1301279 it's being worked on by phqnha and targeted for Liberty-1. 12-May-2015.
- (MEDIUM) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1310131 assigned to Michael Turek (mjturek). Not yet targeted for a release. 12-May-2015.
- (MEDIUM) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1337461 assigned to Chris Behrens. Is Chris still working on Nova? https://review.openstack.org/#/c/104649/ should be retargeted at Nova's Ironic driver. 12-May-2015
- (MEDIUM) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1352510 needs to be re-triaged to see if it is still a problem. Patch was abandoned. 12-May-2015
- (LOW) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1289048 Refactoring required. mrda/jlv to discuss with devananda and jroll to get ideas. 12-May-2015
- (HIGH) gap between scheduler selection and claim causes spurious failures when the instance is the last one to fit:' https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1341420 This bug does not appear to be an Ironic driver related issue. Should the 'Ironic' tag be removed in Launchpad? 12-May-2015.
Things to discuss in the next Ironic Team Meeting
- (MEDIUM) https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1289048 Rearchitecting/scaling issue. Ironic team to consider refactoring ("Unassigned"). 28-May-2015