When bugs/patches are ready for review they should go here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-nova-priorities-tracking
Owned by Ironic team
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1385468 Will work on resurecting this patch. mrda/jlvillal to own. 12-May-2015
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1430616 Fix proposed but zero reviews. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/173681/ 12-May-2015
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1447249 12-May-2015
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1301279 it's being worked on by phqnha and targeted for Liberty-1. 12-May-2015.
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1310131 assigned to Michael Turek (mjturek). Not yet targeted for a release. 12-May-2015.
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1337461 assigned to Chris Behrens. Is Chris still working on Nova? https://review.openstack.org/#/c/104649/ should be retargeted at Nova's Ironic driver. 12-May-2015
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1352510 needs to be re-triaged to see if it is still a problem. Patch was abandoned. 12-May-2015
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1289048 mrda to discuss with devananda and jroll to get ideas. 12-May-2015
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1341420 This bug does not appear to be an Ironic driver related issue. Should the 'Ironic' tag be removed in Launchpad? 12-May-2015.