Meeting time: The OpenStack Networking Team (Neutron) holds public meetings alternating between Mondays at 2100 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and Tuesdays at 1400 UTC (#openstack-meeting). Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
We expect core members to attend on a regular basis, especially during the meeting that is friendly to your timezone. If you can't, please add a note here.
Agenda for Next Neutron Team Meeting
Tuesday (9/28/2015) at 2100 UTC on #openstack-meeting
Announcements / Reminders
- Liberty RC2 is churning!
- Armando, new Neutron PTL, he and Kyle (former PTL) will closely work together to see Liberty release successfully!
- Kyle will continue to serve the community, he will in particular be the go-to person for release questions of Neutron sub-projects.
New PTL buys the first round at the Summit New PTL does not pays for drinks at the Summit (he/she after all is the one providing the community with a service!)
- Neutron Policies are documented here:
We have a gazillion bugs outstanding:
- 237 New bugs
- 933 Open bugs
- 366 In-progress bugs
- 0 Critical bugs
- 34 High importance bugs
- 33 Incomplete bugs (can expire)
- 31 New bugs
- 126 Open bugs
- 56 In-progress bugs
- 3 Critical bugs
- 6 High importance bugs
Collectively we must figure out how to bring these numbers down and keep them down.
Open Items for Liberty: (reviews needed)
On Demand Agenda
We can only pick one or two topics we can talk in the time left of the meeting. People should add ideas to the topics section. We will select one or two topics we can chew during the next meeting.
Previous meeting logs
- Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here.
- Older meeting notes are here: ../MeetingLogs.