Meeting time: The OpenStack Networking Team (Neutron) holds public meetings alternating between Mondays at 2100 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and Tuesdays at 1400 UTC (#openstack-meeting). Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
Agenda for Next Neutron Team Meeting
Tuesday (6/30/2015) at 1400 UTC on #openstack-meeting
Announcements / Reminders
- Liberty-1 was release
- Specs review in process
- All pre-existing specs to be reviewed by Liberty-1
- New specs will be -2'd and redirected to the new RFE process
- Neutron Liberty mid-cycle announcements
- June 24-26 in Fort Collins, CO (HP offices)
- June 30 - July 2 in Raanana, Israel (Red Hat offices)
- Neutron Policies are documented here:
-  Security group rules errorneously applied to all ports having same ip addresses in different networks
-  ping still working after security group rule is created, updated, or deleted (related to previous one)
Networking Guide Doc Day: April 23rd 2015
Open Items for Kilo: (reviewd needed)
On Demand Agenda
Previous meeting logs
- Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here.
- Older meeting notes are here: ../MeetingLogs.