The OpenStack Networking Team (Neutron) holds public meetings in
#openstack-meeting. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
markmcclain: Severely delayed flight -- will join in progress
Agenda for Next Neutron Team Meeting
Announcements / Reminders
- --markmcclain (talk) 19:03, 20 January 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you to Anita Kuno (anteaya) for organizing the Tempest/Neutron Code Sprint in Montreal last week
- Icehouse-2 is Thursday (January 23rd) -- cutoff is tomorrow
- 3rd Party testing should be activated by January 23rd -- ping the mailing list or IRC channel to get assistance from the others setting it up
Let's get in the habit of checking Elastic Recheck and Gate Success Rate at least every day.
Critical Open Bugs currently we have 7, down 1 from last week.
Nova Parity (beagles)
- Parity related API coverage - mlavalle
- Use cases - beagles
- A lot of leg work is done at this point. This week will be focused on creating, testing and refining usable walk-thrus.
- nova-neutron integration library - nova/network/neutron2/api.py (arosen)
- Full tempest run
- To be updated this week. rossella_s cranked through this prior to the break through the experimental upstream run. There isn't much "new" there that isn't showing up in the smoke tests.
- multi-host - there is some related activity from sylvain up for review:
Other multi-host related reviews.
- There is also ipv6 but sc68cal is handling that special!
Neutron Tempest (mlavalle)
- Parallel Testing (salv-orlando)
- Agreement with Sumit Naiksatam to enable FWaaS in the gate after Icehouse 2 to enable development of api and scenario tests
- For VPNaaS, api tests will be developed for VPN Service, IKE Policy and IPSec Policy. IPSec Site Connection will be tested in a scenario test (already under development)
- Progress in creating new stable Tempest tests
- Recently merged
- In review cycle:
- Weekly Meetings/ML2 are held, please attend if interested!
- Proposed patch to ML2 to move away from providernet extension into the multi-provider extension with arbitrary attributes
WIP for SSL-VPN API patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/58897/
Other team reports (e.g. Open Source Plugins)
Previous meeting logs
- Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here.
- Older meeting notes are here: ../MeetingLogs.