The OpenStack Networking Team (Neutron) holds public meetings in
#openstack-meeting. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
Agenda for Next Neutron Team Meeting
Announcements / Reminders
- --markmcclain (talk) 20:20, 16 December 2013 (UTC)
- Recent Gate Problems
- Proposer might be asked to include explanation why the patch is not responsible for failing tests.
- Icehouse-2 is approaching fast (January 23rd)
- 3rd Party testing should be completed by then -- ping the mailing list or IRC channel to get assistance from the others setting it up
- End of the year holidays are approaching. Meeting on December 23rd. Skip December 30th?
Let's get in the habit of checking Elastic Recheck and Gate Success Rate at least every day.
Critical Open Bugs currently we have 7, down 1 from last week.
- In Progress
- Gate Blocking Bugs
Nova Parity (beagles)
Neutron Tempest (mlavalle)
- Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/icehouse-summit-qa-neutron
- please review and update this etherpad as you work to ensure the information reflects current status
- Progress in creating new stable Tempest tests
- API tests gap analysis has continued. mlavalle to report progress since last week
- EmilienM is working on https://review.openstack.org/#/c/55846/. These are floating ip api negative tests. patchset in gerrit review cycle
- rossella_s is working on
- yfried is working on
- enikanorov working on refactoring the neutron rest client in Tempest
- Weekly Meetings/ML2 are held, please attend if interested!
- Proposed patch to ML2 to move away from providernet extension into the multi-provider extension with arbitrary attributes
WIP for SSL-VPN API patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/58897/
garyduan has posted WIP patch for integration of FWaaS with service provider framework - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/60699.
RajeshMohan is making progress on service insertion context, and using it for Firewall insertion - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62599/
Other team reports (e.g. Open Source Plugins)
Previous meeting logs
- Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here.
- Older meeting notes are here: ../MeetingLogs.