The OpenStack Networking Team (Neutron) holds public meetings in
#openstack-meeting. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
Agenda for Next Neutron Team Meeting
Announcements / Reminders
- --markmcclain (talk) 20:20, 16 December 2013 (UTC)
- Merge gate problems
- Explaining the need for recheck/reverify.
- Icehouse-2 is approaching fast (January 23rd)
- 3rd Party testing should be completed by then -- ping the mailing list or IRC channel to get assistance from the others setting it up
- End of the year holidays.
Let's get in the habit of checking Elastic Recheck and Gate Success Rate at least every day.
Critical Open Bugs currently we have 8.
- In Progress
- Gate Blocking Bugs
(Note: replaces https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1250168)
Nova Parity (beagles)
Neutron Tempest (mlavalle)
- Weekly Meetings/ML2 are held, please attend if interested!
- Proposed patch to ML2 to move away from providernet extension into the multi-provider extension with arbitrary attributes
WIP for SSL-VPN API patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/58897/
garyduan has posted WIP patch for integration of FWaaS with service provider framework - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/60699.
RajeshMohan is making progress on service insertion context, and using it for Firewall insertion.
Other team reports (e.g. Open Source Plugins)
Previous meeting logs
- Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here.
- Older meeting notes are here: ../MeetingLogs.