The OpenStack Networking Team (Neutron) holds public meetings in
#openstack-meeting. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
Agenda for Next Neutron Team Meeting
Announcements / Reminders:
- Critical Open Bugs -> Closed:
- Both Neutron and TripleO devs are being unable to reproduce.
- It *might* be that the bug disappeared with DB improvements merged in Havana timeframe, but we'll keep it open for a while pending confirmation from other who've witnessed it.
Not critical, but as a part of the fix we're going to remove 'automagical' schema creation in favour of alembic migrations. Please speak up if you believe auto-schema creation should stay.
- Chasing bugs in openstack-manuals (openstack-network-connectivity-admin) - WIP
- Firewall (snaiksat) - waiting for confirmation on commit operation API
The only 'hot' API-related topic is the 'commit' logic for firewall rules.
Discussion on gerrit.
Driver code is under review
StrongSwan is not supported in RHEL, so we are going to add this support.
In addtion, OpenSwan don't needs mounting. so users who concern extra mounting
can use this driver
Nova Integration (garyk)
Delegate port creation to the driver
LBaaS Integration with Service Type Framework
Modular L2 (rkukura)
- ML2 support in devstack works with OVS and LB agents! Please test it out and report issues in both ML2 and devstack ML2 support.
- ML2 sub team meets Wednesday at 1400 UTC in #openstack-meeting.
Python Client (gongysh)
Stable Branch (garyk)
Testing (nachi / mlavalle / marun)
Networking in Horizon (amotoki)
- Quota Extension in Neutron (Discussion item for H3)
Other team reports (e.g. Open Source Plugins)
Previous meeting logs
- Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here.
- Older meeting notes are here: ../MeetingLogs.