The OpenStack Quantum Team holds public meetings in
#openstack-meeting. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
Agenda for Next Quantum Team Meeting
Announcements / Reminders:
- Critical Open Bugs -> Closed:
check_public_network_connectivity fails with timeout
- Currently, error rate is going well, so we start voting again!
- here is the link for success/failure trend: https://gist.github.com/nati/6158178
- Both Neutron and TripleO devs are being unable to reproduce.
- It *might* be that the bug disappeared with DB improvements merged in Havana timeframe, but we'll keep it open for a while pending confirmation from other who've witnessed it.
Not critical, but as a part of the fix we're going to remove 'automagical' schema creation in favour of alembic migrations. Please speak up if you believe auto-schema creation should stay.
Both VPN and FWaaS extensions merged.
There is nothing worth raising the community attention this week.
- DB patch is merged! many thanks
- some following fix merged (units/unit typo issue, FK issue.)
- Driver code is under review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/33148/
Nova Integration (garyk)
- Interesting reviews:
- Other Items
Security Groups(arosen) / FWaaS(snaiksat)
Modular L2 (rkukura)
- ML2 sub team meets Wednesday at 1400 UTC in #openstack-meeting.
Python Client (gongysh)
Stable Branch (garyk)
Testing (nachi / mlavalle / marun)
Sporadic failure in gate
Networking in Horizon (amotoki)
- Quota Extension in Neutron (Discussion item for H3)
- Floating IP quota not coming from Quantum https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1109140
- quota extension should be moved to core API? At the moment, not all plugins support it (OVS/LB/ML2/Hyper-V and Nicira/NEC supports it)
- Get/Edit default quota through the API. Nova and Cinder support this feature and Horizon use it.
- H3 items
- Low priority items
Other team reports (e.g. Open Source Plugins)
Previous meeting logs
- Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here.
- Older meeting notes are here: ../MeetingLogs.