The OpenStack Quantum Team holds public meetings in
#openstack-meeting. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
Agenda for Next Quantum Team Meeting
Announcements / Reminders:
* enough core looking after service providers patch
* firewall and vpn APIs are almost good to be merged, they should make it for the H-2 deadline
* no critical/high API bug
- VPNaaS (nachi)
- Other items
Nova Integration (garyk)
- Interesting reviews:
- Other Items
Security Groups(arosen) / FWaaS(snaiksat)
- FWaaS (snaiksat): API/model review still in progress (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/29004/). I added some more unit tests but I need to add more per the review comments. Some review comments by Eugene on DB need to be addressed and some others from Oleg (I am currently on PTO haven't gotten to these yet). Rajesh Mohan is making progress with the IPtables driver, he has started writing code but has to do more work before posting a patch. He also needs the agent code from me, which I will be making available shortly.
Modular L2 (rkukura)
Python Client (gongysh)
Stable Branch (garyk)
Open for review: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/quantum+branch:stable/grizzly,n,z
Testing (nachi / mlavalle / marun)
Sporadic failure in gate
Networking in Horizon (amotoki)
- Quota Extension in Neutron (Discussion item for H3)
- Floating IP quota not coming from Quantum https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1109140
- quota extension should be moved to core API? At the moment, not all plugins support it (OVS/LB/ML2/Hyper-V and Nicira/NEC supports it)
- Get/Edit default quota through the API. Nova and Cinder support this feature and Horizon use it.
- H3 items
- Low priority items
Other team reports (e.g. Open Source Plugins)
Previous meeting logs
- Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here.
- Older meeting notes are here: ../MeetingLogs.