The OpenStack Quantum Team holds public meetings in
#openstack-meeting. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
- Edgar Magana
- Salvatore Orlando
Agenda for Next Quantum Team Meeting
Announcements / Reminders:
- --markmcclain (talk) 20:35, 10 June 2013 (UTC)
- Havana-2 is July 18.
- Our current target far exceeds our velocity of previous milestones.
No High/Critical bug - unless I've missed some bugs
- VPNaaS (nachi)
- Other items
Nova Integration (garyk)
- Intersting reviews:
- High Priority Items
- Other Items
Security Groups(arosen) / FWaaS(snaiksat)
- FWaaS (snaiksat): API/model review still in progress (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/29004/). I added some more unit tests but I need to add more per the review comments. Some review comments by Eugene on DB need to be addressed and some others from Oleg (I am currently on PTO haven't gotten to these yet). Rajesh Mohan is making progress with the IPtables driver, he has started writing code but has to do more work before posting a patch. He also needs the agent code from me, which I will be making available shortly.
- Step 0 Landed
- Now working on step1 blueprint and integration with multi agent.
Modular L2 (rkukura)
- ML2 sub team will meet Wednesday at 1500 UTC in #openstack-meeting.
Python Client (gongysh)
Stable Branch (garyk)
stable/grizzly freeze for 2013.1.2 released! Yay!
Open for review: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/quantum+branch:stable/grizzly,n,z
Testing (nachi / mlavalle / marun)
Update sent to mailing list on June 9th
Networking in Horizon (amotoki)
amotoki (talk) 21:27, 3 June 2013 (UTC)
No big progress from last week. I will sort out milestones of each BP.
Also will check networking related bugs.
- Low priority items
Other team reports (e.g. Open Source Plugins)
Previous meeting logs
- Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here.
- Older meeting notes are here: ../MeetingLogs.