The OpenStack Quantum Team holds public meetings in
#openstack-meeting. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
Agenda for Next Quantum Team Meeting
Announcements / Reminders:
- --markmcclain (talk) 20:42, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
- Havana-1 is next week.
- May 27th is a Holiday in the US. We will meet Monday May 27th. If you cannot make the meeting, make sure to update agenda.
- High Importance Bugs
- None open within last week
- Bug Counts
No High/Critical bug.
Nova Integration (garyk)
- High Priority Items
- Need to start investigating ideas on how to do migrations
- Other Items
Security / Firewalling (arosen)
--arosen (talk) 20:22, 20 May 2013 (UTC)
- Other Items
- (arosen) Started the discussion of moving the creation of quantum ports up from nova-compute to so that nova-api can know about them. This will allow quantum the ability to decide if a port should be part of a default security group or not since currently nova automatically appends default.
- Team met last Thursday.
- Discussed plan and follow up items.
Python Client (gongysh)
Stable Branch (garyk)
Freeze for stable/grizzly freeze for 2013.1.1 released
Open for review: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/quantum+branch:stable/grizzly,n,z
Testing (nachi / mlavalle / marun)
- Write network diagnosis api (nachi)
- Working on getting Tempest gate working for quantum (mlavalle)
- Refactor the existing plugin tests to be reusable by Tempest (marun)
Networking in Horizon (amotoki)
I picked up the registered blueprints related to Networking. All I will access the owner of each BP after H-1.
Thanks for volunteers for key netwokring features (FWaaS and VPNaaS) :-)
Other team reports (e.g. Open Source Plugins)
Previous meeting logs
- Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here.
- Older meeting notes are here: ../MeetingLogs.