The OpenStack Quantum Team holds public meetings in
#openstack-meeting. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
Agenda for Next Quantum Team Meeting
Announcements / Reminders:
- --markmcclain (talk) 20:42, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
- Havana-1 is two weeks away.
- Mellanox Plugin was merged earlier today.
- High Importance Bugs
- None open within last week
- Bug Counts
[good progress made - authZ issue solved]
- AuthZ decoupling - in progress
[Patch 3 is on review in gerrit: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28249/
Completion of this blueprint will be in H-2]
- no progress this week
[blueprint completion moved to H-2. Will merge soon: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28196/ ]
No High/Critical bug.
- Bug 1165002 Tenant lists other tenants' external networks - Fix to be proposed this week
- Bug 1031473 Only admin should update device id likely to be pushed to H-2
- Bug 1176027 Would be nice to fix it for H-1
Nova Integration (garyk)
- High Priority Items
- Need to start investigating ideas on how to do migrations
- Other Items
Security / Firewalling (arosen)
--arosen (talk) 21:05, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
same as last meeting:
Python Client (gongysh)
Stable Branch (garyk)
Freeze for stable/grizzly freeze for 2013.1.1 released
Open for review: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/quantum+branch:stable/grizzly,n,z
Testing (nachi / mlavalle / marun)
- Write network diagnosis api (nachi)
- Working on getting Tempest gate working for quantum (mlavalle)
- Refactor the existing plugin tests to be reusable by Tempest (marun)
- WIP of network tests that can be reused for both plugin api and REST api tests
- Using testresources to enable fixture reuse
Networking in Horizon (amotoki)
I picked up the registered blueprints related to Networking. All I will access the owner of each BP after H-1.
Thanks for volunteers for key netwokring features (FWaaS and VPNaaS) :-)
Other team reports (e.g. Open Source Plugins)
Previous meeting logs
- Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here.
- Older meeting notes are here: ../MeetingLogs.