Meeting time: The OpenStack Networking Team (Neutron) holds public meetings alternating between Mondays at 2100 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and Tuesdays at 1400 UTC (#openstack-meeting). Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
Agenda for Next Neutron Team Meeting
Tuesday (6/8/2015) at 2100 UTC on #openstack-meeting
Announcements / Reminders
- Specs process update
- Feature branch setup for QoS
- Neutron Liberty mid-cycle announcements
- June 24-26 in Fort Collins, CO (HP offices)
- June 30 - July 2 in Raanana, Israel (Red Hat offices)
- Neutron Policies are documented here:
-  Security group rules errorneously applied to all ports having same ip addresses in different networks
-  ping still working after security group rule is created, updated, or deleted (related to previous one)
These bugs are in nova but are related to neutron. It would be great if we could get neutron reviews on:
- Merged  remove unneeded call to network_api on rebuild_instance - arosen
- Merged  Optimize validate_networks to query neutron only when needed - arosen
-  deallocate_for_instance should delete all neutron ports on error - arosen
-  Fix port_security_enabled neutron extension - arosen
-  Fix pre-created ports in neutron from being deleted by nova - arosen
Networking Guide Doc Day: April 23rd 2015
Open Items for Kilo: (reviewd needed)
On Demand Agenda
- nova-network compatibility tasks
- QoS item (ajo)
- Do we want to do QoS as a service in-tree or out of tree?
- Core-vendor decomp - follow up steps (henryG/armax)
Previous meeting logs
- Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here.
- Older meeting notes are here: ../MeetingLogs.