The OpenStack Networking Team (Neutron) holds public meetings in
#openstack-meeting. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
Agenda for Next Neutron Team Meeting
Announcements / Reminders
- --markmcclain (talk) 20:56, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
- Icehouse-2 is approaching fast (January 23rd)
- 3rd Party testing should be completed by then -- ping the mailing list or IRC channel to get assistance from the others setting it up
Critical Open Bugs
(Note: replaces https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1250168)
- Salvatore expects https://bugs.launchpad.net/swift/+bug/1224001 to be resolved when the patches to enable parallel testing are merged, do we have a gerrit url for neutron parallel testing and a timeline for merging? - just 3 hits since the 6th
Nova Parity (beagles)
Neutron Tempest (mlavalle)
- Weekly Meetings/ML2 are held, please attend if interested!
- Proposed patch to ML2 to move away from providernet extension into the multi-provider extension with arbitrary attributes
WIP for SSL-VPN API patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/58897/
garyduan has posted WIP patch for integration of FWaaS with service provider framework - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/60699. Waiting for PTL to get back on the proposed Icehouse plan (some blueprints have been pushed out to I3).
Other team reports (e.g. Open Source Plugins)
Previous meeting logs
- Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here.
- Older meeting notes are here: ../MeetingLogs.