| || |
=== VPN (nachi) ===
=== VPN (nachi) ===
Revision as of 20:57, 3 February 2014
The OpenStack Networking Team (Neutron) holds public meetings in
#openstack-meeting. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
Agenda for Next Neutron Team Meeting
Announcements / Reminders
- --markmcclain (talk) 20:54, 3 February 2014 (UTC)
- Icehouse-3 is has lots of proposed blueprints.
- Proposal Deadline is Feb 18th
Let's get in the habit of checking Elastic Recheck and Gate Success Rate at least every day.
We're currently unable to properly run the isolated test job because it fails too frequently in gate. Until this is fixed, we are unable to merge any Neutron patches.
Critical Open Bugs currently we have 6.
- Nagging Gate Blocking Bugs
- New Network Documentation
Nova Parity (beagles)
Updated Monday, January 27, 2014 20:04
- Work continues on the guides as well as a detailed description of multi-host and floating IP implementations using nova-networking so the usability and the "multi-host alternative" targets can be more clearly defined. This latter was intended for Friday last week, but due to unforseen circumstances this will not be available until Tuesday this week. (beagles)
- nova-neutron integration library - nova/network/neutron2/api.py. Reviews/merges still pending
Neutron Tempest (mlavalle)
- Parallel Testing (salv-orlando)
- API tests development has continued. Steady progress is being achieved
- Help request to core developers in reviewing tests in the "In review cycle" list below. mlavalle will keep this list updated
- Tempest core reviewers hesitant to merge new Neutron tests due to problems in the gate
- Progress in creating new stable Tempest tests
- Recently merged
- In review cycle:
- Weekly Meetings/ML2 are held, please attend if interested!
- Tracking status of open BPs, including new drivers - owners should try to attend
- Migration tool BP: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/ml2-deprecated-plugin-migration
- Three BPs proposed to support SR-IOV PCI passthrough:
- Finalizing plans for improving port binding and handling binding-specific attributes
- Proposed patch to ML2 to move away from providernet extension into the multi-provider extension with arbitrary attributes
Group Policy (mestery)
- New regular item for our agenda.
WIP for SSL-VPN API patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/58897/
No new updates, older items still stand as listed below:
Other team reports (e.g. Open Source Plugins)
Previous meeting logs
- Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here.
- Older meeting notes are here: ../MeetingLogs.