Meeting time: The neutron-lib sub-Team (Neutron-Lib) holds public meetings on Wednesdays at 1730 UTC in the #openstack-meeting-4 channel on Freednode. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Announcements / Reminders
- Wiki - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/Lib
Current Work Items
- Finalize callbacks interface - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/253661/
- Do we hate pylint? - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/255682/
- db modules - what moves, what changes?
- https://review.openstack.org/252155 is adding new common constants to neutron. IMO these should now be added to neutron-lib directly and and any code that needs the constants should import neutron-lib. Otherwise we end up adding to neutron then moving to neutron-lib, possibly with debtcollector overhead.