Meeting time: The neutron-lib sub-Team (Neutron-Lib) holds public meetings on Wednesdays at 1730 UTC in the #openstack-meeting-4 channel on Freednode. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Announcements / Reminders
- None this week
Current Work Items
- Using the lib in neutron - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/268232/
- Moving base db gunk - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/267214/
- Last week neutron-lib 0.3.0 was released. In the future is there a way I can stay in the loop with these releases as I want to run through the new changes to make sure they are "kosher" and don't need additional work before releasing them in "stone".
- Any updates on infra plumbing (see: previous discussion)?
- What do we need to do to prep for feature/release freeze (ref: ML email)?