Meeting time: The neutron-lib sub-Team (Neutron-Lib) holds public meetings on Wednesdays at 1730 UTC in the #openstack-meeting-4 channel on Freednode. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Announcements / Reminders
- None this week
Current Work Items
- RPC routines and a 'legacy' section - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/267807/
- Moving base db gunk - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/267214/
- [pc_m] For the callbacks mechanism, what do we need to do to make this public? I thought review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/265997/ would be a simple way to address concerns about using kwargs expressed in the original review, however, it has been abandoned. Sounds like we want to use OVO? Can we use 265997 as a base for that, changing the params arg to a versioned object (maybe check at register for OVO base class instance)? Also, I started a thread on how to roll out callbacks - http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-January/083964.html - would appreciate feedback, so that I don't waste effort.
- [pc_m] Trying to get https://review.openstack.org/#/c/242219 passing tests. Doing pip install of neutron-lib in gate hook to handle two jobs. How can we handle other DSVM jobs that need neutron-lib? I'm not seeing any feasible way, other than to add neutron-lib to devstack-gate. Do we modify the other jobs to add gate hook? Do we get devstack-gate to install neutron-lib? Other?
- [pc_m] Found issue with LBaaS using exceptions from neutron-lib. With LBaaS exception based on definitions from neutron-lib, with a base class of NeutronException, when the response for a REST request is returned, Neutron server will check to see if exception is an instance of neutron.common.exceptions.NeutronException and not neutron_lib.NeutronException, because Neutron is not using neutron-lib exceptions (we have two definitions of NeutronException, for example).