Meeting time: The neutron-lib sub-Team (Neutron-Lib) holds public meetings on Wednesdays at 1730 UTC in the #openstack-meeting-4 channel on Freednode. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Announcements / Reminders
- None this week
Current Work Items
- Using the lib in neutron - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/268232/
- Moving base db gunk - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/267214/
- As per 333500 we need to devise a hacking check policy/process moving forward. How to manage breakages/dependencies with consumers who use our checks.factory()? Should we add gate-neutron-pep8 to our gate to help detect when/if we break neutron pep8?
- From our neutron meeting we should likely select a new target project to deliver as part of our newton work since lbaas now has a spin-off.
- Any updates on more neutron-lib core reviewers? Patches in neutron-lib are moving slowly and likely will impact what we can deliver in the newton time-frame.
- Do we really want to run with the forbid eventlet patch as it seems we may be a bit early on this train?