- 1 Kilo (April, 2015)
- 2 Juno (October, 2014)
- 3 Version 0.5 (middle of April 2014)
- 4 Version 0.4.1 (February 10, 2014)
- 5 Version 0.4 (Dec 20, 2013 - released)
- 6 Version 0.3 (Nov 25, 2013 - released)
- 7 Version 0.2.1 (Sep 30th 2013 - released)
- 8 Version 0.2.11 (Oct 1th 2013 - released)
- 9 Version 0.2 (Sep 5th 2013 - released)
- 10 Version 0.1 - Basic services provisioning (May 30th - released)
Kilo (April, 2015)
- Murano Dashboard installation as plugin to OpenStack Dashboard // blueprint
- Call application actions from Murano Dashboard // blueprint
- Get application actions result // blueprint
- Manage categories for applications // blueprint | spec
- Add applications to environment using drag-n-drop // blueprint
- Per-class configuration options // blueprint
- Handling authentication expiration for long-running deployments // blueprint | spec
- Extend Murano with pluggable python-based classes for MuranoPL // blueprint | spec
- Policy Guided Fulfillment
- Configure environment network defaults // blueprint
- Deploy applications to existing Neutron networks // blueprint
- Support for nova-network // blueprint
Juno (October, 2014)
New Key Features:
- Applications, based on Hot templates are now supported.
- Additional author/supplier information // blueprint
- Support of **actions** with deployed applications. Application author may set any action in the application definition.
- Policy-based authentication support.
- Pagination is now supported by Application Catalog UI.
- Murano PL exception handling was totally reworked and improved.
|Environments, that hanged up during deployment can't be deleted||Remove information about this invironment in database|
|Localisation is not supported by dymanic UI||Use latin transcription|
|Dashboard gets down when Murano API service is not running||Check murano-api is running, it's port and check, that MURANO_API_URL is present in the horizon settings|
- Murano-API and Murano-Engine service are now in a single repository
- Murano-Metadata API is included to the Murano-API and repository for that service is not supported anymore
Config file upgrade
- Sample config file was renamed from *murano-api.conf.example* to *murano.conf*.
- Now it generates automatically with a special OpenStack tool
- In new version Murano agent could be disabled with *disable_murano_agent* parameter.
- New parameters in [networking] section provide opportunity to set up automatic router creation and network configuration.
- New [rabbitmq] section is used by engine service and should contain similar configuration to a in default Rabbit MQ parameters.
- New [stats] section provides opportunity to manage statistic collection.
- Unit and integration tests of all Murano components were totally reworked and extended, infrastructure for them was updated.
Version 0.5 (middle of April 2014)
- New feature set: Basic application catalog functionality:
- Changes per module:
Version 0.4.1 (February 10, 2014)
- Bug fix release
- Key-pair for Linux Services
- Per-tenant isolation
- Dynamic UI optimization
- Murano installation with devstack
- Neutrone Load Balancer for farm services
- Floating IP auto-assigning
Version 0.4 (Dec 20, 2013 - released)
Version 0.3 (Nov 25, 2013 - released)
- Support for GNU/Linux.
- New UI for marking images with Murano specific metadata.
- Use Quantum for networking
Version 0.2.1 (Sep 30th 2013 - released)
- Bug fix release.
- Known issues:
- Bug with mysql database (Murano API can not use mysql data base, fixed in release 0.2.11)
Version 0.2.11 (Oct 1th 2013 - released)
- Critical bug fix release.
Version 0.2 (Sep 5th 2013 - released)
- Stabilize Core Services (bug fixing).
- REST API generalization.
- Wokflow diagnostics in Murano Conductor.
- Dynamic UI (UI forms built on YAML definitions without any custom code).
- Ability to select Windows image, Availability Zone and instance flavor.
- Detailed documentation including on writing XML Workflows.
- Support for SSL both in REST API and RabbitMQ communications.
- Improved HA for Murano Conductor.
- Packages for CentOS 6.4.
- Additional Services:
- Support for External Active Directory.
- MS SQL Single Instance.
- MS SQL Server AlwaysOn Cluster.
Version 0.1 - Basic services provisioning (May 30th - released)
- Core Services: REST API, Orchestration Engine.
- Horizon dashboard extension as plugin.
- Integration with Heat.
- Support single Data Center (no Disaster Recovery).
- Support the following Windows Services:
- Active Directory - Single Domain with multiple domain controllers.
- IIS Server - single instance of IIS Server.
- IIS Web Farm - multiple IIS instances behind load balancer.
- ASP.NET Application Service - ASP.NET application installed on top of IIS.
- ASP.NET Web Farm - ASP.NET application with several instances behind load balancer.