October, 16 2014 Summary status is presented on the launchpad.
Key new features
- Applications, based on Hot templates are now supported // blueprint
- Credential storage for those services // blueprint
- Additional author/supplier information // blueprint
- Support for contacting APIs (both in-stack, like Trove, and external) in packages blueprint
- Murano PL exception handling was totally reworked and improved // blueprint
- Murano Command Line, provided by python-client is totally improved and support all possiable actions blueprint
- Support of actions with deployed applications. Application author may set any action in the application definition
- Policy-based authentication support
- Pagination is now supported by Application Catalog UI
|Environments, that hanged up during deployment can't be deleted||Remove information about this invironment in database|
|Localisation is not supported by dymanic UI||Use latin transcription|
|Dashboard gets down when Murano API service is not running||Check murano-api is running, it's port and check, that MURANO_API_URL is present in the horizon settings|
|Deployment on unsupported image finished successfully||Logs on the virtual machine should be checked for the real error.|
- Murano-API and Murano-Engine service are now in a single repository
- Murano-Metadata API is included to the Murano-API and repository for that service is not supported anymore
Config file upgrade
- Sample config file was renamed from *murano-api.conf.example* to *murano.conf*.
- Now it generates automatically with a special OpenStack tool
- In new version Murano agent could be disabled with *disable_murano_agent* parameter.
- New parameters in [networking] section provide opportunity to set up automatic router creation and network configuration.
- New [rabbitmq] section is used by engine service and should contain similar configuration to a in default Rabbit MQ parameters.
- New [stats] section provides opportunity to manage statistic collection.
- Unit and integration tests of all Murano components were totally reworked and extended, infrastructure for them was updated.