Difference between revisions of "Murano"
|(10 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
= Murano =
= Murano =
Murano Project introduces an application catalog,
Murano Project introduces an application catalog , application developers and cloud administrators to publish various cloud-ready applications in a browsable categorized catalogusers including inexperienced ones -- the to compose environments with the .
of Murano ..
For please refer to [[/..]].
|Line 14:||Line 15:|
* [http://..org//murano documentation]
Latest revision as of 22:04, 11 July 2016
The Murano Project introduces an application catalog to OpenStack, enabling application developers and cloud administrators to publish various cloud-ready applications in a browsable categorized catalog. Cloud users -- including inexperienced ones -- can then use the catalog to compose reliable application environments with the push of a button.
The key goal is to provide UI and API which allows to compose and deploy composite environments on the Application abstraction level and then manage their lifecycle. The Service should be able to orchestrate complex circular dependent cases in order to setup complete environments with many dependent applications and services. However, the actual deployment itself will be done by the existing software orchestration tools (such as Heat), while the Murano project will become an integration point for various applications and services.
For latest releases of Murano please refer to http://releases.openstack.org For release notes of Murano projects please refer to release note pages for murano, murano-dashboard, python-muranoclient, and murano-agent.
See full list of documentation per release
- Murano/Documentation/How to create application package
- Murano/Documentation/How to create new app on murano application catalog automatically
- Murano/Generic Metadata Repository
- Murano/Murano Metadata Engine
- Murano/PTL Elections Kilo Liberty
- Murano/ReleaseNotes v0.1
- Murano/ReleaseNotes v0.1/Requirements
- Murano/ReleaseNotes v0.2
- Murano/ReleaseNotes v0.2.1
- Murano/ReleaseNotes v0.2.1/Requirements
- Murano/ReleaseNotes v0.2.11
- Murano/ReleaseNotes v0.2.11/Requirements
- Murano/ReleaseNotes v0.2/Requirements
- Murano/ReleaseNotes v0.3
- Murano/ReleaseNotes v0.4
- Murano/ReleaseNotes v0.4.1
- Murano/ReleaseNotes v0.5
- Murano/Specifications/Network Management
- Murano/Specifications/Per Tenant Isolation
- Murano/telnet ui definition