Difference between revisions of "Ml2-huawei-switch-mech-driver"
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 11:32, 19 November 2014
Huawei Switch ML2 Driver
Huawei ML2 Mechanism Driver implement ML2 Plugin Mechanism Driver API. This driver can manage all types of Huawei switches. For further details, please refer to Huawei OpenStack Deployment Guide provided by Huawei.
Note: Initial version of this driver supports single network type and multi-segmented networks.
- RDO install OpenStack Icehouse for CentOS6.5
- Install the ncclient Python library for NETCONF client (see https://github.com/leopoul/ncclient) on the Neutron server
The Huawei Switch ML2 Driver can be downloaded (see https://github.com/huaweiswitch/neutron) from the repository located at:
This repository represents code that will be put into the huawei directory as:
Huawei Driver configuration
- Edit /etc/neutron/neutron.conf:
core_plugin = ml2
- Edit /etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/ml2_conf.ini:
type_drivers = vlan tenant_network_types = vlan mechanism_drivers = openvswitch,huawei
- Edit /etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/ml2_conf_huawei.ini:
hostaddr = 192.168.0.1 username = admin password = password portname = 10GE1/0/1
- Start the neutron service by providing the relevant configuration files:
cd <neutron_path> && python <neutron_path>/bin/neutron-server --config-file /etc/neutron/neutron.conf --config-file /etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/ml2_conf.ini --config-file /etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/ml2_conf_huawei.ini
- Finally, restart neutron-server:
service neutron-server restart