Difference between revisions of "Merlin/Roadmap"
(Created page with "The plan for the Juno cycle is to make a Proof of Concept. This prototype will have the following minimum features: * Basic support for HOT templates - translation both from H...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
the cycle of .:- both Merlin ()
Latest revision as of 18:21, 12 May 2015
During the Kilo cycle the Mistral Workbook Builder UI (WB) was implemented using the dynamic DOM provided by Angular.js bindings and Bootstrap3-powered markup built on top of Barricade.js (https://github.com/rackerlabs/barricade) data model accompanied by a comprehensive suite of unit-tests - both for Merlin core functionality and for WB-specific logic (see how it looks here https://openstack.invisionapp.com/d/main#/projects/2059636).
Further plans include both:
- Improving WB functionality
- add more validations and more interactivity to the fields
- enable graph view in addition to the YAML view
- make YAML view more interactive in terms of connection with forms view
- Integrating with HOTBuilder (https://github.com/rackerlabs/hotbuilder)