Weekly Marconi (message bus) meeting
The Marconi project team holds a meeting in
- Tuesdays at 1900 UTC
Everyone is welcome.
- 15 Jan 2013
- Answer any general questions about the project.
- Review the g1 milestone.
- Discuss items in the API decisions list
- Scrum (progress since last time, blockers, plans for the next week)
- Open discussion
- @todo - Include transcript and summary of decisions/plans
- Publish the agenda 24h in advance
- Mail the agenda to the list and invite participants
- Ask each person responsible for an action from the previous meeting to prepare a line of the form, for each action item: . #info nickname description of the action link to the diff / mailing list thread etc. describing the implementation of the action
- Use http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html to get an automatic summary
- Prepare an outline for the meeting to speed things up (see http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack-meeting/2012/openstack-meeting.2012-05-10-16.00.log.html for an actual example)