Meeting to discuss the status of Blueprints and bugs relating to the XenAPI layer in #openstack-meeting, alternate Wednesdays at 09:30 UTC.
Who are we?
The XenAPI team is an informal subgroup of nova, but not exclusively nova, with the mission:
- "To ensure OpenStack continues to have first class support for XCP and XenServer"
This involves looking at the following things with a XenAPI related view:
- Tracking/reviewing XenAPI related blueprints
- Triaging XenAPI related bugs
- Tracking parity with other hypervisors
- Improving documentation
- Improving testing (and eventually gating)
- Meet weekly to track progress
- Discuss the Roadmap at a Design Summit session
Main companies involved:
Current meeting chair:
- Bob Ball (Citrix, BobBall on IRC)
Useful Contact Info
Email: Please email the main dev list with the tag: [Nova][XenAPI]
Bugs: Please tag bugs with "xenserver"
You can see the bugs here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=xenserver
IRC: openstack-nova or xen-api on freenode
Meetings are held on alternating Wednesdays at 15:00 UTC
Here is the Agenda:
- Actions from last meeting
- Blueprints / Reviews
- Bugs & QA
- Open Discussion
Please add more ideas above, as required.
Here are the details of our previous meetings: